Wednesday, May 07, 2014

NEW APP: I LOVE MY MOM :) This APP is awesome!



This APP is awesome!

I downloaded a special APP: "Mother´s Day with my family"

So, I am taking a couple days off.

From 05/08/2014 at 1pm to 05/11/2014 I will be out of the office.

We are going to a boat adventure (sun, books, swimming, snorkeling, and fishing  ). I will have my cell phone and laptop, but I will be with limited access to internet. I will be back at my desk on May 12 (Monday) at 6am (EST).

If you have something that requires my immediate attention, please re-send your email with the word “urgent” somewhere in the subject line with your Project Number. I promise I will answer ASAP or my partners will take care of the e-mail.

In addition, I would like to wish a very special Mother´s Day for each Mom in your family and for you, of course (if you are a mom!).

Thank you for your understanding.

Download the APP you too!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Professional service is only exceeded by professional customers.